Today I am very excited to serve you with a review of the dual-band Wi-Fi 6 router that is Asus RT-AX88U AX6000. It’s the first router in the market that is offering Wi-Fi technology and it’s the router designed for gigabyte internet users.
However, due to no multi Giga ports in the routers, you can not judge the exact speed of the router. The router has a 1 Gbps speed limit that you can pass through it.
During the last few years, we are moving towards advanced internet technology as you know we migrated 2G to 3G and then 4g and now we are going to amaze with 5G internet as well.
In most states of the United States, you can actually use the 5G internet services that are true light fastening.
So let’s dive into the review of Asus RT-AX88U AX6000 dual-band wifi 6 router.
Internet Speed Limit
The speed of the internet is very important if you are using this router. You can use up to 1 Gbps internet speed with this router. There are over 16 MHz radio frequency that allows you to connect as many devices as you want.
The wifi limit is very wide, and you can even connect the device in 100 meters of range.
Setting Up the Router
One more important thing is that you can set up the route easily even if you are not a pro in routers. Below is the full detail of how you can set the router up.
- Connect your internet cable with your Asus RT-AX88U AX6000 router
- Now connect your device via wifi or you can use the LAN port for laptops and PCs
- Now go to your browser and type 192.168.50.1
- Login with username and password that would be printed in the back of the router
- You can also change the username and password if you want later
- Now you can use your router with amazing speed
So this router is easy to connect, set-up and even you can enjoy wifi6 on this router. This is a dual-band router so you can connect the maximum device with it and even from long ranges. Enjoy fastening internet experience.