VMOS APK is app software with the virtual machine’s basics and can operate another Android as the guest operating system on your native phone system.
This provides you another Android system on your phone. You can use two same apps on one phone, helping you balance life and work simultaneously.
As VMOS is always working in the background, it helps the apps that you want continually running in the background.
Though VMOS have root access by default (affecting only the VM and not the native phone system), this enables you to use apps (requiring root access) without really rooting your phone.
Users have the choice to run the guest android VM as rooted or unrooted android OS. Also check the best vpn AnonyTun APK on our website.
It is safe as it is not under the host system. Consequently, data from both systems don’t interfere with each other.
- Creating Virtual Android on native phone
- Own two instances of the same app
- Picture in Picture mode available
- VMOS always working in the background
- Customizable resolution
- It is entirely safe.
- It works like a parallel system or parallel space as it virtualizes another Android OS on your phone.
VMOS complemented as virtual box allows you to switch between real and virtual systems anytime as data and applications are stored locally.
VMOS 1.0.42 is the latest version available, and the android requirement is 4.0 and above.
VMOS is recognized as the first virtual machine for Android to support Google Play services and other Google apps.
Make sure your device must have at least 32 GB storage, a minimum of 3GB of RAM, and other multiple permissions for successful downloading and efficient working of the app.
How to get started with VMOS APK
- Download and install the VMOS apk app
- Once it is launched, adjust the settings accordingly.
- Add account in play store in VM to download apps. For root demanding apps, turn on the root access in settings.